With Rylo’s Photo Timer you can delay photo capture by three or ten seconds. This helps you capture a completely unobscured 360° photo by keeping your hand out of the shot.
To use Photo Timer:
- Open the Rylo app on your phone
- Connect Rylo to your phone via its sync cable or via
- Enter Rylo's by tapping or
- Tap Photo Timer until your desired timeframe for the delayed capture is set
- Use Rylo's shutter button - or if connected via - use Rylo's Remote Control to capture a photo from the app
- Rylo will display a countdown on its screen to help you know when a photo will be captured