You can quickly take your panoramic or 360° content and turn the landscape into a Tiny Planet. Landscape images will work best for Tiny Planet where the image has a foreground, a horizon, and sky.
To enable Tiny Planet:
- Open a panoramic photo or 360° video
- Pinch your phone's screen with two fingers to zoom out, until Tiny Planet is enabled
To disable Tiny Planet:
- Open the photo or video where Tiny Planet is enabled
- Pinch-out with two fingers to zoom in, until Tiny Planet is disabled. Alternatively, you can discard all edits from the video selection screen.
To invert or mirror your Tiny Planet:
- Tap to invert your previously created Tiny Planet. This will flip the image's poles, so you're looking up from the image's South Pole.
- Tap to return to your original Tiny Planet to look up from the image's North Pole.
Tip: You can enable Look Here points prior to viewing a video in Tiny Planet mode. When Look Here points are enabled, your Tiny Planet will still rotate to the points you set.