If the app doesn't recognize Rylo:
- Ensure that you're using the provided sync cable or one purchased from our shop. Not all aftermarket cables and OTG adapters work and may limit a full connection.
- Make sure your iOS or Android phone is running the latest available version of its operating system.
- Power Rylo on first and then connect Rylo to your phone
- Disconnect and reconnect the sync cable from your phone and Rylo
- Ensure Rylo has enough battery. Disconnect your camera from your phone, plug it into a power source with the provided power cable, and allow your camera to charge.
- Open the Rylo app on your phone first. Then connect Rylo to your phone via its sync cable.
If the app still doesn't recognize your camera reach out and we'll help.