If the app doesn't recognize Rylo:
- Ensure that you're using the provided sync cable or one purchased from our shop. Not all aftermarket cables and OTG adapters work and may limit a full connection.
- Make sure your iOS or Android phone is running the latest available version of its operating system
- Power Rylo on first and then connect Rylo to your phone
- Disconnect and reconnect the sync cable from your phone and Rylo
- Ensure Rylo has enough battery. Disconnect your camera from your phone, plug it into a power source with the provided power cable, and allow your camera to charge.
- Open the Rylo app on your phone first. Then connect Rylo to your phone via its sync cable.
If the app still doesn't recognize your camera, please contact support.