If you back up or save Rylo's content to your computer using these steps, you can move them back to the Rylo app at a later time to be viewed, edited, and shared.
Upload From Computer To Rylo App Via SD Card
- Remove Rylo's SD card
- Insert the SD card into an SD to USB adapter
- Insert the SD card adapter into your computer
- Open the SD card's drive on your computer
- Open its DCIM folder
- Transfer the MP4 and JPG files from your computer to this DCIM folder. Make sure the file name starts with RYLO and has four digits after it (i.e. RYLO0007).
- Once the transfer is complete, eject the SD card's drive from your computer
- Insert the SD card back into your camera
- Connect Rylo to your phone, via its sync cable, and launch our app
Tip: There's no need to import the accompanying .thm files during this process.
Copy Files From Your Computer To The Rylo iOS App
- Launch iTunes® on your computer
- Connect your phone to your computer
- Click your device in iTunes
- In the left sidebar click File Sharing
- Click Rylo
- Click Add...
- Select the MP4 or JPG file from your computer and click Add
- Click Done when finished
Copy Files From Your Computer To The Rylo Android App
- Download and install Android File Transfer
- Connect your Android phone to your computer
- On your device, tap the "USB for..." notification
- Select transfer files
- Launch Android File Transfer
- Open your phone's directory
- Open the Rylo folder
- Drag the desired files from your computer to the Rylo folder