When you're ready to share what you've captured or edited, you can quickly and easily post your videos or photos to social media.
- Tap Video and select 360° Video or HD Video
- Tap Audio and choose On or Off
- Tap Continue or Share
- Select Facebook or Instagram
- The app will populate a social media post which you can confirm or dismiss
- If you're posting to YouTube, open the YouTube app on your device and share the saved video from there
- Click Video Style and select Spherical 360° or Flat HD
- Click Audio and choose Enabled or Disabled
- Click Export
When sharing a video you have two video options to choose from: HD and 360°. When you select HD video, we'll export and save the framing that you've selected within the app. If you select 360°, your video will be saved in its original format for others to explore.
Tip: If you upload an HD video to YouTube, from a mobile device, YouTube will max out the resolution to 720p. Try uploading to their platform from a computer for full resolution.
How do I delete a post I've posted to Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube?
If you have inadvertently posted to one of these platforms, you can:
Why can't I share content to Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube?
If you can't share content from our app:
- If uploading on mobile, ensure the relevant app is installed on your phone
- Launch their app and log into your account or create a new account if you don't have one
- Make sure you're connected to a wifi or data network while uploading