Exporting the original raw format videos from the Rylo app to your computer may be necessary if your phone's storage is full and you don't want to manage content outside of Rylo. If the original video is no longer on your microSD card, but is available on the Rylo app, follow the steps below to save the original videos from to your computer.
From An iPhone
- Open the Rylo app on your iPhone
- Swipe right across a video
- Tap Details
- Tap Export Original Files
- Enable bluetooth and AirDrop on your computer
- Tap your computer's name on your iPhone
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Connect your phone to your computer
- Click your device in iTunes
- In the left sidebar click File Sharing
- Click Rylo
- Select the MP4 or JPG files you want to save and click Save...
- Save them to a location on your computer
Note: iTunes doesn't allow for the individual download of files from the Rylo app. If you don't want to download all of your photos and videos at once, try using iExplorer.
- Download and install iExplorer
- Launch iExplorer and ensure you select the demo version
- Connect your iPhone to your computer
- Navigate to Apps > Rylo > Documents > Rylo > Files
- Your photos and videos (MP4 and JPG) are listed here. Drag the desired files to your computer and iExplorer will save them there.
From An Android Phone
Using Android File Transfer
- Download and install Android File Transfer
- Connect your Android phone to your computer
- On your device, tap the "USB for..." notification
- Select transfer files
- Launch Android File Transfer
- Open your phone's directory
- Open the Rylo folder
- Your photos and videos (MP4 and JPG) are listed here. Drag the desired files to your computer and Android File Transfer will save them there.
Note: iTunes doesn't allow for the individual download of files from the Rylo app. If you don't want to download all of your photos and videos at once, try using Android File Transfer.