The Adventure Case provides additional protection while capturing content. It has been tested to be waterproof up to 3 meters, and can withstand dust/dirt. Our Adventure Case also adds additional protection for Rylo's lenses.
What's included with each case:
- Adventure Case
- mounting buckle
- fastening screw
- flat adhesive mount
- curved adhesive mount
How to insert and secure Rylo in the Adventure Case:
- Release the latch on the top of the Adventure Case
- Insert Rylo into the Adventure Case
- Fasten and secure the case's latch
How to apply and remove the included adhesive mounts:
Steps to install and remove our adhesive mounts are found here.
How to connect the Adventure Case to an adhesive mount:
- Slide the mounting buckle onto the bottom of the Adventure Case and align their holes
- Insert the tightening screw into the buckle's holes and turn it clockwise to tighten it
- Slide the buckle into either end until you hear a snap and it's secure
How to remove the Adventure Case from an adhesive mount:
- Pinch the mounting buckle's two clasps inwards until they slide inside the adhesive mount's parallel guides
- Pull the Adventure Case towards the opposite end of the adhesive mount until it slides out
How do I clean and care for the Adventure Case?
- Fully clean the case between usage by running cold or warm (but not hot) tap water over it when Rylo isn't inside. Dry the Adventure case with a cloth or towel and allow the case to completely dry before using it again.
- Clean the Adventure Cases' lens with a microfiber cloth to obtain the best image quality.
Note: Using the Adventure Case underwater may result in visible stitching lines as the camera is not specifically engineered for underwater video capture.
Note: For the best quality, when using Rylo in an environment where you won't need the extra protection, we recommend shooting your content without the Adventure Case.