You can capture content with Rylo right in the palm of your hands, but if you want an optimized experience with a full 360° view, we recommend capturing content with our . When used with its accompanying grip, your hand moves further away from the camera and allows you to capture more spherical content.
What's included with each case:
- Everyday Case
- fastening screw
How to insert and secure Rylo in the Everyday Case
- Release the Everyday Case's latch
- Insert Rylo into the Everyday Case
- Fasten and secure the case's latch. Make sure the metal clip is properly aligned on the case's latch, like below.
How to fasten the Everyday Case to its handle:
- Align the handle within the case's mounting buckle
- Insert the fastening screw and tighten it clockwise
How to connect the handle to a tripod:
- Unscrew the handle's end cap counterclockwise
- Insert the handle's 1/4"-20 internal thread (female) into the tripod's external thread (male) and tighten the handle clockwise