You can capture content with Rylo right in the palm of your hands, but if you want an optimized experience with a full 360° view, we recommend capturing content with our Everyday Case. When used with its accompanying grip, your hand moves further away from the camera and allows you to capture more spherical content.
What's included with each case:
- Everyday Case
- fastening screw
How to insert and secure Rylo in the Everyday Case
- Release the Everyday Case's latch
- Insert Rylo into the Everyday Case
- Fasten and secure the case's latch. Make sure the metal clip is properly aligned on the case's latch, like below.
How to fasten the Everyday Case to its handle:
- Align the handle within the case's mounting buckle
- Insert the fastening screw and tighten it clockwise
How to connect the handle to a tripod:
- Unscrew the handle's end cap counterclockwise
- Insert the handle's 1/4"-20 internal thread (female) into the tripod's external thread (male) and tighten the handle clockwise