Applying The Adhesive Mount
- Ensure the surface you'll be applying the adhesive mount to is smooth and free of bumps before application. Applying the mount to a surface that isn't free of obstructions may lead to a weak bond.
- For best results, apply the mount when the surface you're applying Rylo to is between 70ºF to 100ºF (21ºC to 38ºC)
- Use a 50:50 mixture of isopropyl alcohol and water to clean the area where you'll apply the mount. Ensure the application area is free of dirt, debris, grease, or wax.
- Allow for the application area to fully dry before adhering the mount to the surface.
- Remove the red protective cover from the bottom of the adhesive mount
- Firmly press the mount into place and apply pressure onto the surface of the item you're installing the mount onto. Firm application pressure enhances adhesion so be sure to apply ample force.
- We strongly suggest waiting for 24 hours after application before use as the adhesion will become stronger over time
Removing The Adhesive Mount
Use a hair dryer or heat gun to soften the mount's adhesive. Gently pull the adhesive mount from the surface, starting from an edge.
Important Note: Once you remove the adhesive mount you cannot reapply or reuse it—the adhesive component of the mount will have lost its adhesion.