Use Look Here to drop points in your video. Rylo will automatically pan to each subsequent point through playback.
Adding Transition Points
- Open a video
- Tap and hold your finger where you want to frame your shot
- Tap Look Here to mark this first transition point
- Swipe ahead in your video's timeline to the next desired frame
- Tap and hold on the second object/person and tap Look Here
- If desired, continue to add transition points through your video
- When finished, scroll to the beginning and watch as playback pans smoothly from point to point
Removing Transition Points
- Tap the point's red dot in the video's timeline
- Tap the red dot in the center of the frame
- Tap X to remove
- Or, quickly remove all points within your video's Details
Tip: You can add multiple edits on each video to obtain your desired shot.