Accessing & Removing Rylo's Battery
1. Turn Rylo upside down without resting the lenses on a surface
2. Press the release latch to open the battery door
3. Use the battery's tab to pull the battery out
Do not remove your battery without using the tab. If you can't remove your battery, please reach out to our team and we'll be able to help.
Inserting Rylo's Battery
- Turn Rylo upside down
- Press the release latch to open the battery door
- Align the battery's terminal (three slots) to the corresponding terminal inside the camera. When properly aligned the battery will slide into the camera with little effort.
Important Note: Do NOT force the battery into Rylo when inserting it. The battery should drop into place easily—if pressure is needed to insert the battery, it may be misaligned. Double-check that the three slots in the battery line up with the three contact points in the battery chamber.