You can zoom in and out of your video to view a different angle or set a unique transition Look Here point.
To zoom in and out of photos or videos on mobile:
- Pinch-out with two fingers to zoom in
- Pinch-in with two fingers to zoom out
To zoom in and out of photos or videos on macOS:
- Swipe with two fingers on the trackpad to zoom in
- Swipe up with two fingers on the trackpad to zoom out
To transition to or away from your zoom level:
- Zoom in or out to your desired level with the steps above
- Tap on to set a Point at that zoom level
Once set, Rylo will automatically pan to this Look Here point’s zoom level through playback.
Note: You may notice zoom ‘bars’ appear when zooming in or out. We’ve enabled these as reference points. When implementing multiple Look Here points with varying zoom levels, the bars will help you differentiate the zoom level from one point of your video to the next.
Note: You can also use your mouse wheel to zoom in/out on MacOS