- When not in use, store your Rylo in its provided carrying pouch. The interior of the pouch is microfiber, and will protect & clean its lenses.
- Be careful when handling your Rylo! Our lenses are as fragile as standard camera lenses, but are exposed due to the necessary protruding design. Try not to rest or drop Rylo on either of its lenses.
- Rylo is NOT waterproof. DO NOT submerge Rylo underwater without being enclosed within the . If Rylo is submerged by itself, its warranty will be voided.
- Use our when water might be present. For example, you'll want to use our Adventure Case when shooting in misty conditions or in water. When the Adventure Case is used properly, your Rylo will become resistant to dirt and can be submerged safely up to 3 meters. Be sure to secure the latch on the Adventure Case before submerging it in water.
- If moisture makes its way onto your Rylo, quickly power your camera off. Allow the camera to fully air dry, and then gently wipe the exterior with a microfiber cloth.
- When not in use, carry and store Rylo within the provided carrying pouch.
- Dirty lenses will affect Rylo's image quality. Regularly clean Rylo's lenses before use for best results.
- Use the interior of the carrying pouch to clean your lenses. You can also clean Rylo's lenses with a lint-free microfiber cloth.
- When cleaning the lenses, wipe in an outward circular fashion, from the center of the lens to the edge. This will clean the lens and move debris away from the center of the image circle.
Doors, Buttons, & Latch
- Visually inspect all latches, doors, and buttons before use, ensuring that they're dry and free of debris.
- For optimal audio performance, gently blow into the microphone holes to dislodge dust or other foreign objects.
- DO NOT use compressed air to clean your Rylo's microphones, as you may damage the hardware.