Accessing & Removing Rylo's microSD Card
1. Turn Rylo upside down
2. Press the release latch to open the battery door
3. The microSD card is located between the battery and the release latch. Use your fingernail and press the microSD card into the camera until you hear a click. Remove your finger and pull the microSD card out of Rylo.
Inserting Rylo's microSD Card
- Turn Rylo upside down
- Press the release latch to open the battery door
- Insert the microSD card so its metal contacts face away from the battery
- Gently push the microSD card into the camera with your nail until the microSD card is past flush and you hear a click.
Important Note: Do NOT force the microSD card into Rylo when inserting it. If the microSD card is not perpendicular to the bottom of the camera or you can't press the microSD card into its slot it may be misaligned. Remove the microSD card and ensure its metal contacts are facing away from the battery and try again.
Having trouble with this? Reach out and we'll help.