When plugged into a power source Rylo should power on and display its battery percentage. If this doesn't occur:
Rylo charges but won't display its battery percentage on its screen.
- Connect Rylo to a power source
- Rylo should power on when connected. If not, try powering Rylo on by pressing and holding its shutter button for two seconds.
- Rylo should power on and display its battery percentage. If you can see this, you'll know that charging is taking place.
- If the battery percentage isn't displayed, continue to the next step.
the battery and ensure it's properly seated in Rylo's battery holder.
Remove and reinsert the charge cable between Rylo and its power source to ensure they're both properly connected.
Make sure the power source Rylo is connected to is providing power:
- Remove and insert the charge cable from its power source, or connect Rylo to an alternate power source.
- If Rylo is connected to a laptop, ensure that the laptop is powered on, awake, and connected to a power source.
- If connected to a power bank, make sure that the connected power bank has sufficient capacity to charge Rylo and is powered on.
Confirm that the power source can provide at least 500mA at 5V. If the power source cannot provide this amount of power, Rylo may not charge properly. Try charging Rylo with an alternate power source.
If Rylo still won't charge after following these steps, and we'll take a closer look.